Individual and family Tax
Lichtenstein, Briefman & Sabella PLLC professionals can identify and help you implement tax planning strategies to both reduce and defer your current and future tax, sometimes for many years, thereby helping you maximize available cash. Would you like to investigate long-term tax planning, such as gift and estate tax reduction, retirement planning, the potential benefits of a family limited partnership, or charitable giving to a private foundation or public charity?
Whatever your interest, tax planning should be an important facet of your total financial planning process. Our personal and fiduciary tax practice is aggressive in protecting your interests. From immediate concerns to long-term planning, we can help you establish a tailored tax and financial plan that incorporates the complete picture of your family’s financial status and goals.
Depending on your needs, the planning process may include such elements as:
- Charitable giving planning
- Education funding strategies
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Expatriate tax matters
- Minimizing the impact of the alternative minimum tax
- Multi-year tax projections
- Retirement planning and distributions from qualified plans and IRAs
- Succession planning
- Tax strategies related to investment planning and capital gains
- Year-end tax planning